Sunday, September 24, 2006

Well... here goes...

I've always wanted to be a person who kept a diary, a journal or collection of random writings and many times over the years I've bought beautiful notebooks and vowed to write in it every day. Each time it would last for a while (a week or few or even some months), but now I just have a pile of beautiful books with a few used pages at the front.

Maybe it's because I didn't want to write down what was in my head (or heart) in case someone else read it and thought I was a fruitcake or maybe it's because I'm a slacko who starts things and doesn't always finish {:->

I can't promise that this will be updated regularly, but at least I have started on it and maybe (just maybe) if you come back another time there will be something new for you to read.

Time for bed...

4 Comments:

At 25 September, 2006 00:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the dark side! Happy blogging!

 
At 25 September, 2006 21:30, Blogger Pete. said...

Freakin' A!
Blog away my friend!

 
At 29 September, 2006 13:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the trick with diarys is to just write in them when you feel like it & not try to do it everyday.
Also don't feel guilty when you don't write in them for ages - just pick up the slack & keep going.

 
At 11 October, 2006 19:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heres another of my journals


Memoirs of a Nubian

http://ladypadme14-27.livejournal.com/

because my real life is rather boring...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home